Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nemos Death.

Tragedy......
Yesterday baby Nemo died. He was 10 days old and just started to have fuzz on him. He will always be remembered by the Browns. A funeral was held yeasterday before dinner. Also, another fish died who's name is unknown. We are now down to 2 fish and 3 rabbits, since Brownie was a boy and had to find a new home. Thru the greving process we colored more pictures and watched more Chip and Dale episodes, and ate more ice cream than anyone ever should in one day. In other news about the family, Margret and Sarah got fillings at the dentist and had happy gas....fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy!
    You commented on my post earlier about Sarah, and I was just wondering, how do you know her? I would love to help you get in contact with her, but I don't feel comfortable just giving her contact info out to random strangers as I am sure you understand :)

    Maybe send me a note with your address/email address in it and let me know how you know her, and I can pass it all along to her!

    Thanks!
    jessica.shae.photography@gmail.com

    P.S. I would love to do a photoshoot with you ;) If I am ever in your area, we will have to set it up!

    ReplyDelete